Principles for Responsible Investments (PRI)
J CAPITAL is a signatory to the Principle for Responsible Investments (www.unpri.org), a United Nations initiative developed together with many of the world's leading institutional investors.
The Principle for Responsible Investments provide a framework for institutional investors seeking to incorporate environmental, social and governance issues (ESG) into investment activities and strategic visions. Currently, some 650 institutional investors, managers and professional services firms have committed to the principles.
As a signatory, Investindustrial is committed to the following principles:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.;
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues from the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.